Ryan Companies is pleased to propose an investment of $95M into Hinsdale, Illinois with a new a senior living community. "Hinsdale Senior Residences" will provide a housing option to help meet the area's growing demand. This valued community-living option allows seniors to stay in the community they have grown to love while also providing the support and services that enhance their lives.
To show your support visit hinsdaleseniorresidences.com or email the Hinsdale City Clerk directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In person listening sessions are being scheduled for August 4th from 5pm - 8pm.
To register click the time slot that you prefer and you will be directed to the registration page;
- 16.8 acres at NW corner of Ogden Ave & Adams St
- Does not include improvements east of Adams St.
- Existing aged building is 2-3 stories. New building will be 2-3 stories.
- 240 residences: 130 independent living, 70 assisted living and 40 memory care; plus 17 senior villas
- Ample parking spaces + villa driveway/garages meeting village code
- $95M in private investment
- Keeps aging families together in Hinsdale
- Approximately $17.8M to local school districts over the next 20 years with no increase in school age population
- 400+ construction jobs and 93 full time careers once complete
- Stormwater management improvements
- Minimal traffic impacts and less impact compared to current zoning
- $250,000 contribution to village for local parks
- Enhance streetscape by replacing the current aging building
- Village-style living for active seniors to thrive
- Well-bundled, high-quality services
- Whole-person health and wellness programs
- Concierge and activities director
- Transportation to local shopping, events, medical appointments
- Theatre for movies and parties
- This is not a nursing care facility
About Ryan Companies
Building high quality, desirable senior living communities isn’t just about bricks and mortar or investment returns. It’s about creating spaces where people feel safe, supported, connected and cared for. And it’s about designing spaces that we would want our own parents—and ourselves—to live in. Since 2010, we’ve built over 6,000 units in caring communities where seniors can create their new story. Ryan will be the owner, developer and design builder of this project.
With nearly 80 years in business, Ryan offers comprehensive commercial real estate solutions including development, architecture + engineering, construction, real estate management and capital markets. Strategic sectors include healthcare, industrial, retail and senior living, with project types including distribution, education, hospitality, mixed-use, multifamily and office.
Click here to see other senior living projects Ryan recently completed.
For more information contact Dave Erickson, Vice President of Real Estate Development at: email@example.com