Ryan’s Real Estate Management team is high fiving one another from afar after a successful night with the Builders Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) of Greater Minneapolis for their eighth annual Best of BOMA awards gala, held last Thursday, Feb. 18. Of the seven award categories presented by BOMA, the Ryan team was either nominated or won awards in nearly every category – an amazing achievement, especially considering the uncertainness of the past year.
Each year, the Best of BOMA awards gala recognizes and celebrates the best commercial real estate professionals, the best commercial real estate properties, and the best service providers in the industry. Around 400 people get together to celebrate in a typical year, but this year’s gala went virtual, like most other events. Virtual or not, these outstanding team members deserve celebration!
Among the seven award categories, the team had a total of eight winners and/or nominees.
Executive Management Professional of the Year
- Jim Durda, General Manager of City Center – Award Winner
- Ted Campbell, Director of Management – Award Nominee
Property Management Professional of the Year
- Jenny Rich, Real Estate Manager – Award Winner
- Ryan Strand, Real Estate Manager – Award Nominee
Senior Engineering Professional of the Year
- Tim Stefans, Chief Engineer – Award Nominee
Emerging Leader of the Year
- Katie Huybrecht, Assistant Property Manager – Award Winner
- Dan Holperin, Associate Real Estate Manager – Award Nominee
- Jami Klausen, General Manager of the AT&T Tower – Award Winner
Congratulations to our talented team members who were recognized this year!